Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Another mile closer.

6 miles in 55ms & 10s. :) AHH! That wasn't easy, I did wanna stop at times, but it feels so good to have made it through.

On the 1st of this month, I did 5 miles in 56ms 29s. Translation: I did a whole mile more in almost a minute and a half less, in only 12 days later. It feels so good to be running. I am almost half-way to my half marathon mileage! :) 

On another note, that GU "espresso love" gel was...interesting. I'm not so sure I'd take it again. Sure, I got energy. But the consistency of the gel and the taste together was just hard to swallow. Ha-ha. Maybe a different flavor? Or maybe the sport jelly beans next time. We'll see.

I just wanna say thank you to all my family/friends who are encouraging me through all this. :) You all really help me. <3 

Here is me. ....kidding. But, maybe some day. 
Kara Goucher. A running mom, too. 
[1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13.1]

No comments:

Post a Comment