Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Friday, February 24, 2012

I didn't work out today. Wahh. I did eat pretty dang healthy, though. The last few days have been good eating days. That feels good. Instead of eating pretzels while studying, I'm eating small carrots. Good swap, less calories, healthier all around. Duh. I am choosing the better option for myself. Kinda like when The Bachelor's Ben Flajnik ditches Courtney Robertson for Kacie B. last week.Oh, waiiiit. He didn't do that. What an idiot.

 Tomorrow I'm meeting up with my running group for a 6 mile run! Yay! :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment