(Yesterday) WORKOUT: 4 miles/33:15...while pushing my 25 lb, 1 year old in her stroller.
It didn't start out so smoothly, but once we got to the trail, I stopped to stretch & then to record the big moment of us finally being able to run. She wasn't pleased to be strapped in unless we were moving, but hey? I captured the moment anyway.Then we were off. The first 2 miles were simple. Emmi was happy & I planned for a 2 mile run, but since she was cooperating, we went farther! I had some "back-up" toys to give her that included my car keys. When she'd fuss, I'd toss the next toy into her stroller. On the way back, the last mile and a half or so, my arms were shaking. Navigating the stroller isn't easy on the arms. Running with her will give me some guns to show off, that's for sure...
Maybe some arms like Kelly Ripa, that would be nice.
Between running with Emmalyn & doing bodyrock workouts, I'll get pretty strong. So don't mess with me. Ha. Once we finished the 4 mile run, it was photo time. She was so tired. Apparently, it's hard work to sit in the stroller for a ride. Who-woulda-known. She took a 2 hour nap 10 minutes after this photo...miss grumpy pants & red-faced mama.


Lol! This is so cute....mine usually falls asleep in the stroller and I always keep extra toys to toss him. He's already at 22 lbs and only 7 months so I don't know what I'm going to do when he hits 1 yr. When did you start bodyrocking?
ReplyDeleteI started doing it about 5 days ago. :) I miss the days when she would fall asleep. Enjoy them now...they will come to an end with he wants to explore & not be strapped in, unless you're going super fast. Which is good motivation, haha.
ReplyDelete