Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's a beautiful day, I don't have to leave for class for another 3 hours, I have 2 tests today that I can't study any longer or else I'm gonna just puke, I need to run today, Emmalyn is in a great mood, so I'm getting everything together & grabbing her stroller & then boom...we are off to run! :) Let's see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment