Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

WORKOUT: 6.0 miles/47 minutes & 19 seconds.

That is the quickest I have ever ran 6 miles! Yum. ...Yum? Honestly, that's what came to mind. Ha. I'm excited. Every time I drive to school, I see so many runners running along the street that connects to my school. It's so cool. I literally have this craving desire (don't judge me, I'm hungry) to get out of my car & run with them. Forget school. What is wrong with me? If I was tweeting right now, that would totally be a #runnerproblem trend. Gotta love it.

So this is how I'm going to do my hair for my 1/2 marathon...NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment