Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Thursday, February 2, 2012

If you haven't heard about Sherry Arnold, it's a really sad story. She's a runner who went missing on an early morning run and later found out to be murdered. :/ There is a virtual run taking place on Feb.11th.2012, and I hope we all can participate. I'm going to. It's easy, print out the bib & run as long as you can on that day at 9am. You can find more information out about her and about the virtual run here. Be safe out there, even evil creeps will prey on an innocent women trying to just be healthy. Makes me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment