Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Monday, February 27, 2012

Time to go look like this....but cooler, somehow. IDK how far we will go, but we are going to at least go 1 mile & that's better than nothing.

 *EDIT For the 3rd time, something has kept Emmalyn & I from running. First time, it was the wind chill. Second time, it was her stroller needing air. Third time (this time) the stroller is locked in a room, and the key is with my mom. AWESOME. I do not want to do a DVD work out, but I need to get a workout in somehow. Time to look at tumblr for some motivation. Wahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment