Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Friday, February 10, 2012

Ok, I'm trying to get motivated to just go workout for 45 minutes instead of taking a nap. This is hard. I know I need to, and I know I'll be happy once I'm done with it, but man....it's still hard. Haha! I just am browsing tumblr to get motivated now...I'll post my favorites. Maybe you're struggling with motivation, too? 

That looks like a fun place to run.

Thus the reason I need to get up right now and work out.

I do this often. Feels great!

I love jump squats!

What giving it your all looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment