Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Thursday, October 13, 2011

1 mile. 1 slow, very cautious, lousy mile. But, it's better than nothing. I so badly wanted to go longer, farther, faster....but that's for another day. I can't risk re-injuring myself, or injuring something else. There's a lot more to running than I ever imagined, but it's okay. I'm hooked. I'm here. And it's all worth it. I won't stop. All dreams are crazy until they come true, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment