Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

only 3,500 calories.

I weighed myself today. Just to see what's going on. I've lost a pound. 1 single pound. Yeah, that wasn't what I expected. I wasn't too thrilled at first, but later I found the above photo. That's pretty cool. And it takes burning 3,500 cals to lose a pound. I'm not really adjusting my diet, so that means my running really burned that many calories. :) 8 more lbs lost and I'm at my goal weight.

I jogged another 3 mile'er today. I shaved almost 5 minutes off of my 3 mile time compared to yesterday, without even trying. That's cool. Don't know what got into me, but it can visit again.

I'm still loving the "after feeling" of running. All those endorphins and stuff just make me feel so much better about life, and I'm proud of my progress. Can't wait to keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment