Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Friday, October 14, 2011

strong.


There was a time when it was attractive for a woman to just be skinny. No muscle tone and certainly no love handles. I love how things are changing. Now, love handles still aren't considered "attractive," (sadly!) but a strong woman is. A strong & healthy body is my goal. I want energy to be a great mom, to run errands, to jog 5 (or more) miles, and be productive. I want to look and FEEL healthy. Strong is the new skinny, and I'm gonna get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment