Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Monday, October 24, 2011

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

4  easy miles. Talented Kelly Clarkson. Beautiful day. Energy water. Cute Squirrels. Random Bikers. Pretty Trails. Annoying Gnats. Stupid, stupid spider web. Glorious Autumn. Sticks that look like snakes. Ninja jumps over fake snakes. Motivating Lyrics. New music. Altogether, a beautiful run.

Motivation photo of the day: These killer legs. I want them. And her voice, too.



1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment