Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Sunday, October 23, 2011

tough mudder.

First of all, Tony Horton killed me afterall. His plyometrics dvd has made me super a day after doing it. It's pathetic, but exciting in a weird way. Soreness = progress! This soreness reminded me about how much I want to do a tough mudder. I'm sure I'll be super sore the day after that! 

Tough Mudder: A 10-12 mile obstacle course designed by British Special Forces to test all around strength, stamina, mental grit, and camaraderie. You don't worry about your finish times, you worry about simply finishes the event. Only about 78% of people actually finish the event. Crazy, right?! You run through fire, electricity, swim in super cold water, run through mud, do intense monkey bars, etc. I'M SO IN! I wanna do this, so bad. The Nashville tough mudder hasn't picked a definite date yet for 2012, but I'm anxiously waiting. Between some p90x & running, I should be able to survive....I think. Ha! Girl power.



No comments:

Post a Comment