Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Monday, October 17, 2011

When the Sun comes up, you better start running.

It's been a week since my achilles tendon injury...I think I'm finally back to normal. I have hated taking some time off, and doing some wimpy 1-2 mile'ers, but I needed to. It's getting harder & harder to jog with Emmalyn. Pushing her 21 pound self in a ?? pound stroller is getting to be a huge workout, (as if jogging wasn't enough). She loves going with me though, so I'll just suck it up. Haha.


"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn’t matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up,you better start running.” -An African Proverb.




No comments:

Post a Comment