Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sweat > Regret

"Run through fat days. Run despite whoever loves you or doesn't. Run through regret and guilt. Run through frustrations. Run through loneliness. Run through those blissful days. Run despite your dysfunctional family. Run through people drifting in and out of your life. Run through your own fits of self-doubt. Run even through your tiredness. Run." 


I choose to run. To leave everything upsetting behind and be healthy. Don't find excuses today. 


2 miles today in 20 mins & 6 seconds. I wanted to go further, but Hal Higdon says otherwise for training properly. By the way, Emmalyn just brings a smile to every runner/biker that passes. She's such a bright ray of sunshine. <3 


Oh, yeah.......


No comments:

Post a Comment