Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Monday, October 3, 2011

Loving yourself is pushing yourself.

I'm really loving this feeling of endurance. 3 miles is now considered an "easy" day. According to Hal Higdon, the way to become a long-distance runner is to not care about the speed of a run, but the distance. I read a quote somewhere that said, "Train to race, don't race to train." I like that. So, that's what I'm going for. There's definitely room for improvement though, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment