Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

wake up & run.

4.5 miles by accident & I was only running a minute longer than my last run, but I went a half mile more. Yeah...that's pretty cool. There were tons of wild animals out today which included a tarzan man running in just shorts with no shoes. That's a first. He wasn't even wearing those hideous rubber "barefeet" shoes, just his feet. Strange. And no, he wasn't running from anything. He seemed very confident in the decision he made this morning. haha.

On another note, I want this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment