Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

day off....or 2, or 5, or no, 7.

I've been icing my foot, wrapping it, elevating it, and hating on it. How dare it be so pitiful. I'm going to have to take a WEEK OFF. Today it's better, but it's not performance ready. I want to go run! I'm a chained up horse right now. I now understand the grief and anger that runners feel when their body demands a break, but their mind is not wanting to allow it. "Seven days of no training makes one WEAK." ---yep, that's stuck in my head. :(

Ugh.

My wrapped up pansy of a foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment