Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Thursday, October 6, 2011

ok, i want a new butt.

I was sitting here, trying to muster up the motivation and energy to go for my 3.5 run. I wasn't feeling it...but then I stumbled across this little gem of a photo....


...fine, I'm gonna go run now. :) Update later with the stats.

UPDATE: 3.5 miles in 78 degree weather & in 37:47. Not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment