Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Saturday, October 29, 2011

oops.

So, yesterday I jogged 6 miles, did some strength training, and ate so healthy. Ok, not gonna lie, this was totally me yesterday --->






Haha. Oh, well. I didn't let yesterday keep me from working out today. Just gotta keep going! 4.3 miles this AM. That feels good. I'm beginning to think I run to support my eating habits because I really do love food.

No comments:

Post a Comment