Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Good days & Bad.

"Go as far as you can see and when you get there, you will always be able to see farther." -Anonymous

^^I totally get this quote. My goal for today was 3 miles under 30 minutes. When I was in a little over 2 miles, I was so tired! It was pathetic. I kept tricking myself...."ok, go until you get to that pile of leaves." I'd get there and then decide to go farther, "Now, just keep going until you get to that curve in the road." I finally made it to the 3 mile spot after tons of the above statements. Some days man, it's just not as easy as a previous day. I just don't get it. Good days & bad, I guess. I'm telling myself even the pros have those kind of days. ;)

On another note, I'm like obsessed with Jillian Michaels. No homo, haha! But seriously, I have like 3 DVDs of hers, a couple books, and now I watch her on the Doctor's show everyday. She's hardcore & super motivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment