Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Monday, October 10, 2011

debbie downer status.

Well, I ran into my first stumbling block. :( My very first (and hopefully last) injury. I have injured my achilles tendon on both legs, but mainly on the left. After doing some research, the shoes I chose for my feet type weren't the best. After 4 miles yesterday & 2 miles today, I have broken myself. I could have avoided this if I only knew. Stupid newbie. Now, I'm so discouraged. At least the store will accept their shoes back, but I won't be able to run for at least 2 days, if not longer. I was on schedule to jog 5 miles this weekend. That's going to be impossible. I'm so sad. Stupid injury, stupid Nike shoes, and stupid me for being ignorant.

Ok, debbie downer is signing off.





No comments:

Post a Comment